Monday 28 January 2008

My "first" on my own addition to our Blog

Well Good afternoon Ladies,

This is my first entry on my own, Caroline supervised my initial entry. Well where do I start! The first meeting of the new year went very well, there were 12 of us in all. It was nice to see some familiar faces and some "new" ones. It was good to agree some guidelines for our meetings so hopefully we can now all discuss and learn more from them. We have some great "Speakers" lined up for this year, they will all be listed on The WiRE Meeting Dates and other interesting dates. Caroline will be coming along to our meetings and will be showing all you Ladies, if you don't already know, how to get onto our Blog and add some comments. Once again thank you Caroline for your great offer to help us put this Blog together. I look forward to seeing you all at our February meeting. It's on Monday 11th at 7.30pm in the Stock Village Hall, Stock Road, Stock.
bye for now, Glynis.

1 comment:

Caz Mockett said...

I'm sure we'll all find the blog very useful! Looks like you're getting the hang of it just fine :-)